Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Full Moon Over Tower Bridge



Tower Bridge London, one of the 'must see' bridges in the city of London.  Tonight as I walked along the banks of River Thames, there's a sight to behold. A full moon over the Tower Bridge!


The night is cold and a warm coat is a must as you stroll along this rather windy embankment.


There were not many tourists, only an occasional group that were lead into embankment for a shortest visit I have ever seen ...  The group came, look, took some quick selfie photos and left. More of a touch and go to the next destination.
Some how for me, it's not how I want to travel or see a place. It's true some argued that a commercial group tour is a convenient way to travel as you will see all the main attractions. I prefer to enjoy my time rather than rushing around in a fixed schedule.

It's another beautiful night in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment