Sunday, May 30, 2010

I wanna watch Toy Story 3


I simply loved Woody and adored Buzz, the spaceman!

So when given an opportunity to blog about my most loved characters, of course!

I Wanna Watch Toy Story 3!


Seriously, I want to watch Woody and Buzz with his old pals; and most excitingly his new toy buddies – all 14 of them in their new adventure all in the land of 3D.


Admitably, every one of us, regardless of age has a kid in us. We all grew up with a wet-blanket and a favorite toy or toys that sometimes stay on to adulthood. But mostly, we outgrown them and they are forgotten. Toy Story brings back all the good memories that every child shares with their precious toys

My personal favorite new toy in Toy Story 3 is ‘Buttercup’ – the mystical and charming unicorn with curly eye-lashes that any girl would dream to have… sigh!

Unicorn has always been my favorite mystical creature, and to have one in this adventure is a fantasy comes true..

Ooops.... but dont let this image of Buttercup fool you - looks can be deceiving especially with Buttercup's sweet lovely big round eyes and pinkish heart-shape cheeks..!  Be warned and catch the Toy Story 3 adventure to find out the real Buttercup..??!!